Sunday, July 30, 2023

Celebrate Cap & Gown




My nephew graduated from high school this year and I created this money card (My Favorite Things dies).


They fit the lip balm pouches, which is what the money is rolled in to 

(you die cut an opening in the back and feed the bill out before securing).


If you want to see what it looks like before placing a bill, I snapped a pic here before securing money in it.



My Favorite Things Money Card Dies, Simon Says Stamp Cap and Gown Wafer Dies, The Stamp Market Say it Simply, Brutus Monroe Jaw Breaker Paper Pad (behind money roll), Spellbinders Mini Everyday Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil, Pink Paislee Pick-Me-Up Paper pad, Tonic Studios Satin Mirror Soft Amethyst Cardstock



The sentiments are mixed and matched from The Stamp Market and Spellbinders.


The cap and gown dies are from Simon Says Stamp.



I'm linking up to the two following challenges:



Simon Says (Monday): We Can See Clearly

(clear My Favorite Things Lip Balm pouches)


Simon Says (Wednesday): Anything Goes



Thank you for your sweet visit!




 

No comments: