Saturday, July 15, 2023

DT INkspirational Moodboard Travel


It's time for another INkspirational Challenge.




 Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Landscape Silhouettes, Stampendous Embossing Enamel, Papertrey Ink Words of Comfort sentiment, My Favorite Things Sentiment Strip, Spellbinders Deckled Rectangle



This time we have a neutral location mood board.


This set the theme for my sympathy card, which was unfortunately needed.



I stamped a landscape image with Versamark and heat embossed with a Stampendous embossing enamel.



I don't know the recipient well, so I went for a simple masculine creation.


 I really struggle with sympathy cards (I empathize so much that it makes me grieve as well and I find it hard to rise from that), so I'll probably make multiples while I'm in that head space.


Please visit our challenge blog and join us with your unique creation~



4 comments:

cm said...

Marlena, I relate to the way you feel when creating sympathy cards and admire your ability to make them. This one, with the striking landscape and masculine overtone, is infused with compassion. It's sure to lift the spirits of the person receiving it.
Hugs~c

Julia Aston said...

a lovely embossed lighthouse across the width of your panel Marlena, and pretty deckled inside edge on your framing - quite tone to your design perfect for a sympathy card. Julia xx

Marina said...

Yes, good idea to make multiples of this elegant and appropriate card. It's perfect.

Pia S said...

I try and always have some sympathy cards ready in my stash as I find them hard to make, and even more so when they are actually needed. I think this is lovely, a peaceful looking scene and I love the texture of the embossed enamal.