Saturday, February 2, 2019

Anything Can Happen Pom Duo



I enjoyed coloring these two with Copics:



 stamps: Kindred Stamps Perfect Nanny  dies: Simon Says Stamp Stitched Dressed Up Tag  other: Copic Markers


Also, guess what?  


this...

https://www.thedailymarker.com/2019/02/day-1-the-30-day-coloring-challenge-coloring-link-up-2/

I hope to participate more this time!!!

Yay for motivation!

As for the tags,


my husband went to the hardware store MULTIPLE times, like I mentioned.


 I needed the right fuse for my dusty laminator.

It was an innocent start...plugging the 'ole girl in...



didn't realize it would be such a thing.

sigh.

There's a bumper sticker for ya~

ha!

But now, these two are ready for time...






Thanks for stopping by today~

1 comment:

Kim Hamilton said...

Fantastic tags! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)