Saturday, February 9, 2019

#hbd






stamps: Papertrey Ink Hashtag Everything, Mama Elephant We Click


 It's a new challenge at Inkspirational~yay!!!

I'm so blessed to be a part of this great group of ladies...let me tell ya!

They make me happy. ;)

When I saw the new prompt....I went in the "texting" and hashtag direction.


I literally think emoji.

 😏



Please check out my teammates and see their lovely versions of "text" and load your unique creations so we can visit you!

 

https://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/


The sentiments I used on my card are Papertrey Ink Hashtag Everything and the "phones" are the Polaroid image from Mama Elephant's We Click (I believe this set is retired).
I improvised and traced a circle cutout for the home button.
I traced rounded rectangles for speech bubbles and shaded them in with Copics for the following month long challenge:


https://www.thedailymarker.com/2019/02/day-1-the-30-day-coloring-challenge-coloring-link-up-2/

I also colored the white spaces, but it's still "white" space...ya feel me?

Since it's a one-layer creation, I'm also submitting this to

https://aaacards.blogspot.com/2019/02/cas-game-133-one-layer-love.html

Thanks for stopping in!

9 comments:

Pia S said...

This is such a cool and youthful design. I think making cards for teenagers and young adults is tricky, especially for the males, but this design is spot on for that age group. Awesome!

Shauna said...

This card is awesome! So fresh and cool... the inspiration is so fun and creative.
- Shauna

Lindsey said...

Such a fun card! Love the way you adapted the frame to turn it into the phones you needed. So excited to be playing along with the Ink team this month!

cm said...

#thisisoneawesomecard #verycool #innovativeuseofpolaroidframe #fabuloustakeonthetheme #ILOVETHIS! Tee hee...truly fantastic, my sweet friend!
hugs~c

sandie said...

Super card, love you went with the up to date use of text and adore all the bright colours. Thanks for you lovely comments about our team x

Anila Dikay said...

Awwwdorable.. this is perfect Marlena. The new world of hashtags 😅

Jane said...

Brilliantly contemporary and so perfect for those teenagers who have a phone as an arm extension! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you link up to our future challenges too.

Marina said...

What a wonderfully bright and contemporary card - great for any age including young people - but we're all attached to our phones now, I think.

Tracie Pond said...

Super fun card! Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie