Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Transformation Tuesday Ornaments




Papertrey Ink's Transformation Tuesday is a great opportunity to take one of your earlier designs and redo or repurpose them.

Last week's Tranformation Tuesday hosted by
Lexi Daly
inspired me to take a card design and turn it into ornaments.

stamps: Papertrey Ink (retired) Make It Market Kit Tinsel & Tags/What the Doodle Snowflakes sentiment/Vintage Ornaments II sentiment      dies: Papertrey Ink (retired) Make It Market Kit Tinsel & Tags


Here's my original black and white card from last year, which uses the same kit.
 


https://marlenaisfaithfullycrafting.blogspot.com/2017/08/saf-2017take-ten-warm-up-challenge.html




I'm linking my project to this week's 


hosted by  Lizzie Jones,

in which she takes a card and changes the season.

You can transform a previous project anyway you like.

I think it's fun to revisit my older projects...I've had my blog since 2011.

If I go "bleh" when I see some of my older stuff, this is a great opportunity to redo.

If I like a project I've designed, I just revamp it with trendy colors or better skills.

ahem. ;)

Since I plan on gifting these (and more which I will share if I get around to it), I'm also sharing this at
 

Simon Says (Monday): Gift It


These should last a few years...they are chipboard ornaments.


Here is the link to a tutorial which I've drawn from many times.

 

The winter scenes are appropriate for this challenge too:


 Simon Says (Wednesday): Baby It's Cold Outside

Thank you so much for stopping by!

 






1 comment:

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful ornaments! The black and white design looks so elegant and I love the addition of the pom poms - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x