Sunday, November 25, 2018

Winter Snow Oranges




When I created this card...I had in mind the days of old where an orange was an extravagant Christmas gift.
I love the fresh look of the citrus images in Altenew's Main Squeeze set...so I built everything up from them.



 stamps: Altenew Main Squeeze  dies: Altenew Main Squeeze, Simon Says Stamp Winter Snow Wafer, Technique Tuesday Sparkle & Shine Snowflakes  other: Nuvo Drops




I sponged the slices with Tim Holtz  Frayed Burlap for a dried look~you wouldn't hang a fresh slice on a tree, right?


 




Orange is making a dent in Christmas decor these days...and I'm totally on board with that!


I could stamp citrus for dayzzzz.  :)


I'm submitting this to Simon Says (Monday): Let it Snow

and 





 Thanks for stopping by this week~




3 comments:

cheiron said...

Such a fun card, love the bright pop of orange! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Let It Snow Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

Marge said...

What a wonderful orange card in this winter time! You have perfectly combined those colors and themes on your winter card. I really love the orange colored script diecuts, Marlena!
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Marge

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! The pop of orange looks gorgeous 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x