Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Totally Rock




I did a little mixed media on this card with paint splatters~
 
 

stamps: Practical Publishing Music & Dance Collection  dies: Technique Tuesday Bubbles on the Border, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circles/Cross-Stitched Oval



I couldn't decide on which image to feature, so I chose several.

They are white embossed on black and cutwith wonky stitched circles and a cross-stitched oval.



Nothing but fun play for this following challenge:
 




 Thanks for stopping by today!




1 comment:

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

Hello Marlena!!! I really like your card! I think the way you stacked all the layers together is very smart! Love the colors they all go great together!
Thank you so much for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp!! I hope you are having fun celebrating with us this very special month!!!
We all hope to see you again this week!!

Love Zoey

ps. I am a bit late with commenting, I apologize <3