Thursday, September 20, 2018

~The Heart of Man~



Every Christmas card invests in my Dec. sanity.
 
I love when I look out for future Marlena ;)
 


 stamps: Papertrey Ink What the Doodle Snowflakes, Seaside Stampin' Ink Christmas Began  dies:Papertrey Ink What the Doodle  other: Nuvo Drops







I was inspired by the subtle loveliness at 



Black and white backed by pastel elements~


http://thecardconcept.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-card-concept-98-pastel-party.html



 


When I attended my first stamp convention this summer.. this sentiment stopped me in my tracks and realigned my focus.
 








It's my new favorite Christmas message!


 Thanks for stopping by today~



 



3 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

Wow! Your beautiful doodled snowflakes are so pretty in their pastel shades! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Card Concept this week!

Creating with Susan said...

I love how you look out for future Marlena's sanity! This is such a beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, love this sweet message on your beautiful Christmas card! A perfect way to help de-stress over the holidays by having your cards ready to go :-) Hugs and we are so thrilled that you joined us at The Card Concept!