Monday, September 3, 2018

Sparkle




I'm not ready for FALL fall, but I'll embrace Christmas.
 


 stamps: Technique Tuesday Being Unique  dies: Papertrey Ink Eyelet Lace/Brushed Off Rectangle, Technique Tuesday Sparkle and Shine Snowflakes  other: Fine glitter


 When I saw Laurel's  Inspired By...classy desk

http://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/08/inspired-by-classy-desk.html


it reminded me of the gold geometric rhino I passed up at Tuesday Morning on Wednesday morning.

Ha!  :)


It's ok, I wouldn't know where to put him anyway.

Be proud of me, because I have allll kinds of nonsense on my desk ranging from Funkos to interesting knick knacks like the white glass knot in the photo.

*it's now justified as a prop for photos*

ahem

I may not have ONE theme rockin at my desk like the Inspired By photo...but I can create a card that's focused on one.


This card is constructed from glitter borders I created for Make It Monday #334: Glitter Inlay
hosted by Lexi Daly.


Here's a closeup of the soft white glitter within the eyelet openings.




I didn't get to finish the card in time to link up

 (I dated my hubby instead~zero regrets, btw).



I figured I could go wedding or Christmas with that glittery white goodness, so I chose Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by~

oh and I'm linking up also at 





3 comments:

Laurel said...

What a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

Misty Elam said...

Beautiful card. I love the different patterns. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Misty

Jhays said...

Lovely card. I love the die you used and how clean the card looks.