Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Peace Color Combo



Another Christmas card accomplished~


stamps: Winnie & Walter Scenery:It's A Wonderful Pennant  dies: Winnie & Walter In a Word: Peace Cutaway,Avery Elle Wonky Stitches



I was inspired by the following challenges~




http://www.blog.winniewalter.com/2017/09/september-color-combo-with-heather-h.html


http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2017/09/wild-card-week-413.html





I know the news is pretty rough these days~scary scary times we live in.


 As much as there is evil (and there always has been)~God is working through those that fear Him, and we are not alone.


Hold on to the Hope of all ages~


4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Christmas card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Nancy said...

Such a great Christmas card! I love Peace in the gingham paper! Heck I love anything in gingham. Thanks for being in our gallery at Just Us Girls and please come back again soon!

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Marlena! I love the plaid papers and I love your trees and bold "peace". Your card has such a serene feel to it. Yes so much bad news on the news. I hate that we give these shooters so much publicity. You are right there always has been bad/evil in the world, but I feel the good out weigh the bad. We just need to focus on the good Lord and pray for the evil to be gone. Hugs, Brenda

Gail said...

Sweet card - super message - keep testifying--- never give up - God is not done with us yet -have a blessed week
https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/