Monday, October 30, 2017

Hello Dear





 I've been chauffeuring around my girlies since August, but somehow I still snag nice stamps!
 
 
Here is a masculine set I found in a magazine at Barnes.
 



stamps: Simply Cards & Papercraft Issue 167 free Majestic Moments  dies: Simply Cards & Papercraft Issue 167 free Majestic Moments,My Favorite Things Stax Cross Stitched Ovals
 
 
 
 The following photo led the direction in colors~picture the antlers as sparklers. ;) 
 
 
 
 
http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca/2017/10/challenge-146-autumn-photo.html
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's back to the old grind again...Monday adventures (as Jean-Luc in Star Trek would say)...engage!
 
 
 

3 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is brilliant!

Hugz Tinz

Nonni said...

What a fun, masculine take on our challenge photo. I really love the layered oval shapes, they add a lot of interest and yet your design is wonderfully CAS! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

What a lovely card! Love the color scheme, it is so cozy and warm!
Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! We all hope to see you again!
x zoey