Sunday, February 26, 2017

Floral Mood Board Collage




This card took days to create~but I'd do it again.
 
I kept working with it and taking breaks in between errands and events this weekend.


 (stamps: Winnie & Walter My Precious/True sentiments)



This mood board was super inspiring~




http://www.blog.winniewalter.com/2017/02/w-3rd-birthday-bash-mood-board.html




Taking cues from Mayuri's challenge,
I inked the back of gems to create the floral images.


I'm a hoarder of patterned slivers, so it
was easy to find scraps for this card.




Thanks for peeking in~



 

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

hello! what an amazing card and so well inspired by the photo...very lovely! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*