Wednesday, February 1, 2017

FaBuLoUs



My daughter has been spouting the word FaBuLoUs lately and I had to make her a card with this sentiment!


(stamp: Dyan Reavely Laugh Til You Leak  other:Little Yellow Bicycle Whimsy Canvas Sticker)




 The sentiment is NBUS as well as the sassy bird sticker :).


http://www.djkardkreations.com/2017/01/nbus-challenge-10.html




http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/work-wednesday-january-2017/



Simon Says (Monday): Pets Corner


Hope your day is chugging along fabulously...if not...I pray it gets better!




3 comments:

Brenda said...

Ha! I love it!!! I also love that your daughter has been using the word "fabulous" lately. The card is just perfect for her and as cute as it can be! Love the sentiment too and think we all should abide by it! lol Hugs, Brenda

Emma Williams said...

Such a great card and thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

Darnell said...

Smiling widely here, Marlena! You've made a really fun and FABulous card for your daughter and I'll bet she cherishes it forever!! Thanks for playing again in #10!! Hugs, Darnell