Saturday, January 30, 2016

Work It Wednesday Stars and a Child at Heart




Here are a couple of "just because" cards for my stash.


It was fun stacking these barely used stars in my stamp pile & showcasing this "new to me" patterned paper as a backdrop.


(stamps: Hero Arts Glow Girl,Inkadinkado Patterned Stars)




Work It Wednesday January 2016



There was just something about this "checkered" heart against this circular green which caused me to card it when they met on my desk.



 (dies: My Favorite Things Die-namics Wonky Stitched Circle Stax, Verve Wavy Hearts, Papertrey Ink Songbirds)




 Simon Says Stamp (Monday): Love Is In the Air + Use Red


 Speaking of love...look at what my girlies blessed me with for my forty-sixth...




 Isn't he precious????


I'm adding him to my small list of Pop figures that make me smile.


Yes, I hope to always be a child at heart. ;)










1 comment:

Barbara said...

Pretty card , I love the heart with words !Beautiful design, thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara