Monday, January 25, 2016

3 Cards, 1 Sentiment





I love this sentiment so much, I made several cards with it. ;)




(stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs Time, Sweet 'n Sassy *both retired* Timeless Classic gears/God Is)





(stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs Time, Sweet 'n Sassy *retired* God Is, Papertrey Ink The Sweet Life  dies:Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Banner Duo,Spellbinders Postage Stamp,Papertrey Ink The Sweet Life,My Favorite Things Horizontal Stitched Strips)



(stamps:Papertrey Ink Rosie Posie,Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps *retired* God Is  dies:Papertrey Ink Rosie Posie,Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Banner Duo


 I love reflecting on God's faithfulness in the past ~ ensuring me that He will be there in the future.


These moments are our "memorial stones" (Joshua 4), if you will.


He's the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
 



Thank you for stopping in ~




No comments: