Monday, January 18, 2016

Simple, Subtle Sympathy



One by one I'm adding to that sympathy card request...


(stamp: My Favorite Things Flowers Set 4  dies:Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Banner Duo   other:American Crafts Amy Tangerine Bits)



Bold blooms, soft colors and tan backdrop are what I see in the following inspiration photo...

http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com/2016/01/the-challenge-57-inspiration-challenge.html



Here is another to fill my heart joyful again~

*I'm a sponge and can't help but be sad with sympathy cards*


(stamp: Hero Arts Live & Laugh die cuts:AC Amy Tangerine Bits/Maggie Holmes Confetti)



TODAY

is the day~

this is the one we get. ;)
 
Amen? 


2 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Two wonderful cards. I find that sympathy cards are even more difficult to make than masculine ones. You've really captured the feel of the inspiration photo on your first card, then moved right into a brighter and happier place with your second. Both are quite lovely. Bev

Jinny Newlin said...

Amen! And I totally agree about sympathy cards, but they're nice to have on hand; because when you need 'em, you never feel like making them ;). So pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Challenge, Marlena!