Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Totally Cool



I love having three teens in my house.


This is the coolest my cards will every be!


 I'm surrounded by three girlies who keep me informed with what's WHAT and what's NOT


in fashion.


I'm so totally down and cool with it. ;)


Ok, 


probably lost some valuable cool points there~


like when I say "THE instagram". ;)



ha!


Oh wells, whatcha gonna do.


Guess I'll be cool in small doses...


(stamps: Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards Incredible   dies: Verve Build a Poppy,Simon Says Circle Border)


I brought out my shinies for this bold card...

 Neenah pearlized cardstock for the cardbase.



and the layout was inspired by Mojo Monday #422



http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2015/11/mojo-monday-422-contest.html


Have a good one guys~


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Looks very fun!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Love the bold colors and the fun way you used the poppy die cuts! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Maura said...

Fun card for a fun story! Thanks for joining us for the Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp!

cm said...

Your post and your card reveal one thing: YOU are totally cool! Vibrant colours and images; wonderful 'phrases' about what to and not to say...you've got this 'cool' thing aced, my friend!
Hugs~c