Saturday, November 14, 2015

No Small Miracles


This fall sticker inspired me to create something for my friend who LOVES all things autumn.


This superwoman helps run her husband's local business.

She is raising a toddler and still finds time to volunteer at our church NONSTOP.

I can't imagine our church or town without her smiling face and helping hand.

She's amazing and a true miracle from God.


I'm blessed to call her friend. ;)


(stamps: Verve Wonderfully Made, Waltzingmouse Paris Nouveau  die: Spellbinders 25)



~Thanks for stopping by today~


2 comments:

cm said...

Your card is perfect for your friend who sounds like a dynamo! The autumn-elements: perfect touch. She will adore this, as do I!
Hugs~c

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a darling autumn card. Love those sweet little signs.