Sunday, March 8, 2015

wish you were here




I can think of tons of peeps to send this to....I'm sure you can too. ;)




I love my Snoopy~so glad I stumbled upon these stickers my girls have outgrown.


I figured his posture went with this sentiment. ;)



http://retrosketches.blogspot.com/2015/03/retrosketches-156.html


Hope you're enjoying your weekend friends!


blessings~


stamp: Mama Elephant Geotagged
ink: Versafine Onyx
die: Spellbinders classic circle
other: paper clip from Ikea, Copic Marker to outline



4 comments:

Hannelie said...

I sure can think of quite a few people to whom I can send this Marlena!
Love this cute card!

Annette Allen said...

aww this is so totally cute.. i love it

Kara Lynne said...

So glad you got to use that Snoopy sticker! You are so right, his posture is perfect with that sentiment!

cm said...

Sweet...your sentiment pairs perfectly with his '"I miss you" pose! Brilliant!
Hugs~c