Sunday, March 29, 2015

Life Should Go On

 
 
I got to attend a baby shower yesterday, yes I did!!!


sweetness ;)




She's pretty sure it's a whittle girl that's coming~


squeal...


I was excited to buy a cute outfit...wish I snapped a shot of it before it got gift wrapped...sorry!



 
 
 
 
stamps: WPlus9 Unforgettable, Sweet 'n Sassy Vintage Baby
die: My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 11 ,Verve Pennant Trim Die,Spellbinders (Classic Circle,Scalloped Circle)
 paper: Cosmo Cricket 2wenty-thr3e, Bazzill
ink: Versafine Smokey Gray

 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Oh I love how you used that SSS banner die. This truly is so sweet, Marlena! And thank you for commenting on my card the other day...it means a lot to me when the design reminds you of your childhood Kimono! (I think those flowers remind me of Hawaii)! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! HUGS!