Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Those Who Hear Not the Music




I'm so proud of my dancing daughters.


They work really hard to glorify the Lord in all they do~especially in dance.


I want to bless their teacher with this card who also wants to honor the Lord.









http://runwayinspired.blogspot.com/2015/03/ric80-nonoo.html



I love these colors and the way they are splashed on this dress with a touch of orange on the corner.


There are so many ways I wanted to go with this beautiful inspiration, that I hope to finish another card in time.



Blessings friends~


stamps: Verve Beautiful You, Papertrey Ink The Sweet Life
ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Blue China, Black Soot, Spiced Marmalade to ink edges and veneer), Versafine Onyx
paper: American Crafts Amy Tangerine Plus One, Georgia Pacific White card base






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the sentiment on your card Marlena! And that wood veneer piece is perfect! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge ;-)