Sunday, January 25, 2015

Split Patterned Panels



I made a Valentine card for my mom...just because. ;)



I was inspired by the split patterned panels in this outfit from the following challenge.





http://runwayinspired.blogspot.com/2015/01/ric76-carven.html


I staggered the patterned pieces and brought them closer (than the inspirational photo)...since I wanted the design to continue between them.

I'm sure she'll be surprised I thought of her...but I'm grateful for the love she continues to inject in my life.


blessings friends~


stamp: Verve More Than Love, MFT LJD Poppies
dies: MFT Die-namics LJD Poppies
paper: Bazzill,Echo Park Here&Now,Cosmo Cricket 2wenty-thr3e
ink: Versafine Onyx





3 comments:

  1. So pretty. I really love that chevron panel with the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to stop in! ;)