Wednesday, April 9, 2014

May God Bless You



I was excited to see that a couple of sentiments fit in this awesome rectangle die border...





I was inspired to create this baby card for




Here is another card that came together quickly (I couldn't stop with those rectangle sentiments...I've got some handy now)~




 
Quick is all I have time for these days....but quick crafting is still crafting and it did my soul GOOD. ;)



stamps: Verve (Wonderfully Made,Treasured Words)
die: Verve Rounded Rectangle
ink: Papertrey Ink (True Black,Hawaiian Shores,Hibiscus Burst)







3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are just beautiful! Love those little baby carriages on the white background.

Marisa said...

Lovely sentiment for a baby card :) Love the baby carriages. Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare.

cm said...

The rectangles are the ideal frames for the sweet sentiments, both in their message and their font! Two lovely cards!! Hugs~c