Saturday, April 12, 2014

Journey








Simon Monday Challenge: Journey


had me reach for my Tim Holtz stamps which I acquired during my busy month of March.

My dad loves classic cars...so this image should make him smile inside.

See that tag peeking out?


It's another clothing tag~I love the quality of these bad boys!


It's WIN-WIN lately when we've bought clothes for the girlies~they've been donning these gorgeous, inspirational tags~they are TRUE ART, I tell ya.


Have a blessed day friends~



stamp: Tim Holtz Here and There
ink: Memento Rich Cocoa,Papertrey Ink True Black
other: stapler,Tim Holtz distress tool



3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous masuline card Marlena. Love the images, the sponged and distressed edges... just perfect.

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a beautiful card. Love your fabulous stamping and the distressed effect on this card is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

cm said...

A 'road trip' card doesn't get much more real, charming and delightful than this, Marlena! Perfect for the challenge; perfect for your dad! He's sure to love this, as do I! Way to rock the clothing tags, too! I bought a couple new things on our latest trip and they haven't emerged from the bags yet (see...queen of disorganized), so I'll take a close look at the tags. Maybe some treasures awaiting discovery....Hugs~c