Sunday, October 20, 2013

Thank You and Blessed




With the Mighty Oak die out....






I created a thank you card with a stacked felt sticker for the




Here's a second card that I purposely created all melancholy-like with a dash of shine.





I've had this coarse Christmas glitter for over TEN years!


A sprinkle of glitter adds a little ray of hope for the




You don't have to light up the whole card or an entire room, for that matter...to be a blessing.


Many times it's in the darkest moments that we recognize the hand of God and His grace in our lives.


The littlest act of kindness or love can be a blessing, dear friends.



Thank you for stopping by~it blesses me!



First Card



stamp: Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages
 ink: Memento Ink Lilac Posies
paper: My Mind's Eye Everyday Flair,Bazzill
 embellishment: Little Yellow Bicycle Felt Stickers
dies: Papertrey Ink Mighty Oak,Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles




 Second Card


paper: Inner cover of Authentique Renew 6X6,Teresa Collins Everyday Moments,Carta Bella Hello Again,Bazzill
dies: Papertrey Ink (Mighty Oak,Counting My Blessings)



5 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to the Ready-Made Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks also for linking this up to the General Craft Supplies Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

Annette Allen said...

awesome cards.. love those fun trees..

Unknown said...

Love the plaid and negative die cut tree. Mahalo for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. Also I totally enjoyed the "you know you're a serious card maker when..." Totally cracked me up...especially the rhinestone on the knee...it's happened!

cm said...

We're just back from visiting my family, and before unpacking, making dinner - generally 're-acquainting' myself with being "home" (although I still consider 'real' home to be where my folks are!), I had to visit your latest creations and oh my, soooo glad I did! Your cards, with their 'mighty oaks' (my parents have two in their yard, which they brought from Manitoba years ago), have brightened my 'missing' mood already. THANK YOU! Your cards, you...blessings!!
c