Saturday, October 26, 2013

Isn't It Ironic




I made this card for a sweet friend who found out she's moving away soon.









The irony is not lost on me, considering my previous post.




I know, I know.



This is my life.



I've acquired a sense of humor over the years.


;)


I saved this fantastic rounded triangle clothing tag and repurposed it for 









stamp: Verve Treasured Words
 embellishment: Little Yellow Bicycle Felt Sticker
paper: Carta Bella Hello Again,Bazzill
other: misc tag





5 comments:

Marisa said...

Darling flower and love the mix of shapes. Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare.

Diane said...

Very pretty colors and I am sure your friend will enjoy receiving it.

Hugs Diane

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous..

cm said...

Marlena, you're right - the irony is crystal clear (sadly..), but you also share what you've gained: patience, a sense of humour, and friendships all over the world! Sometimes, our best friends aren't next door, or in the neighbourhood, or even in the same city/town (as I know all too well...). You will miss your friend, as she will you, but your card says it all: the relationship will be treasured, and no amount of distance can change that! Gorgeous card - and look at you with the re-purposing of the clothing tag! Clever!! Hugs!
c

Helen F. said...

Sad to hear your friend is moving away ~ but, real friendships know no distance! Lovely and thoughtful card, Marlena.