Saturday, August 4, 2012

~Grant Me Serenity~



The Sweet 'n Sassy Virtual Stamp day is still going on...


I created this card for Challenge #5:Inspiration.






Here's the photo:





Pretty snazzy, huh?


I tried out my new Tim Holtz distress color, Victorian Velvet here.


The cut out butterflies from Sweet 'n Sassy's New Beginnings die set worked as stencils.


The sentiment is from the New Beginnings stamp set.


I remember my grandmother had this sentiment hanging in her kitchen.


I read it every time I visited her~but I was too young to comprehend the meaning.


Now, I GET IT.




Stamps:Sweet 'n Sassy New Beginnings
Dies:Sweet 'n Sassy New Beginnings,Spellbinders classic circles
Paper:Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic Sparkle,Georgia Pacific white
Ink:Versamark,Ranger Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet
Other:Martha Stewart corner punch Double Loops,black embossing powder





1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty. Love the chevron paper and the butterfly.