Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Inside Pop Up Desk

 

I really got into creating a pop up for my nephew.


I used Lawn Fawn products and a burst of balloons that was a birthday incentive from Simon Says Stamp!


Thank you so much SIMON SAYS!!!



Simon Says Stamp Festive Balloons, Lawn Fawn Pop Up Desk/Virtual Friends, The Greetery Tear Strip Tags, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circles, Winnie & Walter (out of business) Hugs







Here's the thing...


when I thought I was done and could mail it (can it travel across the US within a day?!!! )  :/, I was shocked to see the front was blank.

oh gosh. 

right.


OK, quick fun sentiment dies and patterned paper to the rescue ;).




American Crafts Damask Love Patterened Paper ,Winnie & Walter (out of business) Hugs & birthday sentiment dies


Ok, so it's late at this point (it was late before I even stuck it in an envi),


but I hope the kid will understand. ;)


Thanks for visiting~






No comments: