Saturday, February 10, 2024

DT INkspirational Hearts


It's time for a new challenge at INkspirational!



The Greetery Hearts at Home: Clock & Sweater dies, Pink & Main Beautiful Slimline/Stitched Slimline, Concord & 9th Nectar Cardstock, Brutus Monroe Sidewalk&Slate Cardstock, Lil' Inkers Out of Business) Perfect Palette Hearts, Tonic Studio Mirror Cardstock







I adore these dies from The Greetery, and I used them to create a slimline wedding card for my nephew's fiance's shower.








 
Now it's your turn! Please visit the challenge blog to see my talented teammates' work and join us with your unique take~






1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

Love the heart clock and heart on the pretty sweater Marlena! (I have both of these dies so now have more inspiration for their use!) a pretty slim line design too! Julia xx