Tuesday, November 16, 2021

I Am so Thankful and If This Helps



Multiple photos in this post~


first my card:


The Ton Stamps Happy Palm, Honey Bee Studios Inside Thankful Sentiments stamps and dies, Darice Bamboo EF



Next: I snapped pics on how I like to make the most of sentiment/die sets like these (I'm sure most of you have a system in place).

Before I used this the first time, I figured out which dies went with which sentiment.




I want to make sure I use this Honey Bee Stamp set as much as possible, but this little step should make it easier the next time I ink it up.


It's easier to grab the corresponding die if I have them arranged fairly similar on a magnet sheet

(trust me...some look very similar. If you don't organize them, you won't know if you grabbed the wrong one, until it's too late).





By stamping multiple sets in a sitting...I get more bang for my buck.



 


Also, I can put them back in the order I matched them (in a group), if I've done multiples of at least six.



Simon Says (Wednesday): Thanks/Thanksgiving




Thank you for your sweet visit!






1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your card. Glad you found the dies to match :)
Faith x