Saturday, November 13, 2021

DT Inkspirational PHoto

 

It's time for another challenge at INkspirational!


The Ton Stamps Easy Expressions sentiment, Cuttle Bug Bird Call EF, Brutus Monroe Cardstock



Unfortunately, I need a sympathy card.

So I picked up the elements of birds and reeds from this photo.

I didn't think the colors were appropriate for a such a somber occasion, so I used neutral gray and green to create with.








I achieved this look by inking up an embossing folder with black, and running it through my machine.





Please visit the challenge blog to see my teammate's amazing work, and join us with your unique creation~





4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A marvellous, beautiful and I really love the colour mix Marlena.
Faith x

Lindsey said...

This is a beautiful sympathy card, and we do all seem to need them sometimes. I never have any luck inking embossing folders - so well done!

Pia S said...

Debossing and using the folder as a stamp worked really well. The print is crisp and clean and the scene and colors are appropriate for a sympathy card.

Marina said...

I think it's a beautiful effect and the colours, images and sentiment make a perfect sympathy card.