Monday, July 22, 2019

When Did That Happen?



So my last babygirl is flying the coop guys.

Pray for me.


I'm all kind of feels every day leading up to that big day.

This particular Happy Hopper image hit me and I matched it with an apropos sentiment ~


Stampendous Happy Hopper Diva Hopper, The Ink Road Stamps Dark & Twisty, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches, Copics, Distress Inks



 My daughter has had to grow up like NOW 


(you can click if you want the deets...I can't go down that emotional path today).


I know God's got her and I know that she will grow into those shoes eventually~


Thanks to these challenges, this card got done:



http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/2019/07/hmfmc-296-anything-goesoptional-theme.html






(sponged edges and Copic speckled background)




How's them shoes and purse I Copic ombre'd?


I would LOVE that matching pair IRL. ;)


http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/07/fusion-ombre.html



Thanks for the visit!



 

6 comments:

Bunny said...

The babies have to fly the nest. So if you prepared her she'll do just fine. You turn your back and they grow up. Sheesh, sometimes it goes so quick.

The sentiment is great and your Happy Hopper is a cutie. Nice card and thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Sue said...

This sassy little Hopper is so cute. Love the sentiment too. My daughter is a grown woman and is away this week on a girl's trip with high school friends of many years, and I still worry. It never ends!

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge,

Hugs
Sue

aussie aNNie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Lupton said...

I love this!! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Marlena :-) the image and sentiment are just perfect together!!

I feel the same, my kids have grown up and my youngest daughter is now studying abroad, where did those years go!
Just know that you raised a beautiful independant young lady who is confident and ready for the next milestone in her life, you did a great job! ;-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Dorte said...

Such a super cute image and a wonderful sentiment you have used for this card. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge.
Dorte x