Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Have a Blast








Supplies: Brutus Monroe Outer Space stamps, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circles dies, Spellbinders Classic Circles dies, Copics








I COLORED like I've never colored before...


ALL the Copics I own, I'm sure!



https://www.thedailymarker.com/2019/06/day-1-the-30-day-coloring-challenge-2019-coloring-link-up/





https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/07/wwc230-kaths-masculine-anything-goes.html





 Thanks for stopping by!!!



4 comments:

Michelle W said...

Fun masculine card Marlena, I love the rainbow of colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Lori said...

Such a fun outerspace card! Love all the colors and the fun green circles!

Karen Brown said...

What a fun and detailed card! Love all the bright festive colors. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Created by Kath said...

I love how colorful your card is! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges-Masculine Anything Goes!