Thursday, August 9, 2018

Praying for You




I kept things clean and simple today~


stamps: Maymay Made It Blessed Inside and Out, Winnie & Walter In Bloom:Eva's Favorite Flowers  dies: My Favorite Things Rectangle Peek a Boo, Winnie & Walter In Bloom:Eva's Favorite Flowers







http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2018/08/challenge-304-cas.html



Honestly, I know people are praying for me right now.

My oldest has moved out to follow her dreams, and

I'm taking it waayyyyy better than I should.

These girls are my heart!

I'm super excited for her mostly~and the tears come in spurts.

 My middle girlie is with her part of the time to help her settle in.

In my mind, my middle one is still with me, because her room hasn't changed.

I can only handle one being all grown, with her room echoing back at me!

sniff.

Know that God has given me a peace above all understanding, and I'm positive friends are praying for that.

Thanks for stopping by~


 




 



1 comment:

desperatehousewifecraft said...

A beautiful CAS card Marlena, I love that turquoise background. Its hard to let them go isn't it, even though our job as parents is to raise them so they can leave us one day, so you did a good job! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More as its always a pleasure to see your wonderful cards. Hugs, Gwendolyn