Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Dream Higher Than the Sky



This is the year for male graduates, apparently~
 


stamps: Practical Publishing Hot off the Press Life's an Adventure, Verve Strong Anchor  dies: Winnie & Walter In a Word: Friend Cutaway, Taylored Expressions Crustaceans, Verve Nautical Die Set  pp: Authentique Seafarer


I used Authentique's  patterned panels to set the direction for this card.

The first, "Dream Higher than the Sky and Deeper than the Ocean" set this card in motion.

I stamped an airplane in the background and built the rest up with ocean themed images.

Thanks to the following challenge, I had a direction to steer toward


 ~see what I did there ~ :)

 







Thanks for stopping by~






1 comment:

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This is such an inspiring card both in looks and sentiment! I enjoyed reading about your creative process and I like how all of the elements tie together. You did a great job and I’m so glad you shared your talents with for this week’s Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!