Friday, May 25, 2018

Papertrey Ink May Blog Hop Challenge



Graduation cards are arriving in the mail~I need to get cracking at those cards!
 


stamps: Papertrey Ink Glorious Globes Basics  dies: Papertrey Ink Glorious Globes Basics/Brushed Off Rectangle


Papertrey's Inspiration photo determined my pattern scheme and colors~I love the look of black and white with tan!

This motivated me to ink up those globes too~using the colors of the flowers and grass in the stands.




https://blog.papertreyink.com/2018/05/may-2018-blog-hop/


Oh my word, I'm so thrilled it's Friday!!!

Thanks for stopping by~


 



8 comments:

lainey said...

Marlena, this is a wow card with the black & white background and colorful globes! I like the tan with the black and white too, will have to remember to use that combo.

Julia Aston said...

A wonderful inspired Graduation card! love the die cut background pieces!

Jacquie Southas said...

You've taken the colors and used them perfectly for this graduation card, Marlena!

Helen F. said...

This is fabulous, Marlena! I love those globes in the pretty bright colors of the blossoms in the photo! Great mix of patterns and layers for this Grad Congrats card :-)

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful card, Marlena. I love your black and white background and the fun pops of color.

Marcia Hill said...

Never would have thought of using the inspiration for graduation cards but it turned out FABULOUS Marlena...LOVE it!! :0)

Nancy Penir said...

Oh your globes are wonderful, Marlena. Love the b/w with tan!

Kathy Mc said...

Aren’t you the clever one creating this wonderful grad card, Marlena? Your pops of color look great with the tan rectangle and black & white one. Awesome card!