Sunday, May 20, 2018

Hooray Flowers




Hoorayyyyy for flowers blooming!

 It's been a loooong winter and I'm loving the colors~

stamps: Papertrey Ink Rosie Posie,Verve Dream Big  dies: Avery Elle Wonky Stitches,Papertrey Ink Rosie Posie,My Favorite Things Hooray,Verve Scalloped Flowers


Check out the clusters of flowers in the following photo:


http://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.ca/2018/05/inspired-by-floral-clusters.html


I love how they are peeking up out of a pocket of sorts.


I found these stamped flowers on my craft desk from a previous project and matched them with the floral paper.

Hooray for another card done. :)
 
Thanks for stopping by~


 



2 comments:

Laurel said...

So pretty! Love that pattern paper! Thank you for playing at Inspired By!

LeAnne said...

HOORAY is right...finally some sunshine, warmer weather and flowers! These blooms are from a set I love and will never part with! They look so pretty with your DSP! So happy you shared it with us at Inspired By this week!