Friday, April 27, 2018

Fun Character & a Punny Shaker



I have a messy craft desk, yes I do. :)

It's covered with lots of scrappy goodness. 

This card is a result of assembling a left over flower, palm circle and lovely strips that I couldn't bear to file away.

All I needed was a fun character with a coordinating punny line.



 stamps: My Favorite Things Llama Love, Papertrey Ink Palm Prints/Garden Party  dies: My Favorite Things Llama Love, Papertrey Ink Palm Prints/Garden Party, Lil' Inkers Dual Stitched Triangle Dies, free banner die from a Winnie & Walter order (thankyou!)  other: Pebbles Cardmaking Pad 1


 I don't often assemble shakers, but this triangle interactive was doable.

There are lots of white layers in between and acetate within the outermost frames.






 Oh it's FRIIIIDAYYY and I'm no more mature about it than when I was a child.

Yay for the weekend. ;)

Thanks for stopping by~



2 comments:

Ivana Camdzic said...

Eek, so cute!!! A llama AND a pun?! Perfection! Thank you so much for the incredibly sweet comment over on my blog! You absolutely made me smile! :) Hugs!

Lin said...

A fun mix, Marlena - love the colors and patterns and texture! Thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!