Friday, September 1, 2017

yOUR bATTLE iS mINE


I. LOVE. THIS. SENTIMENT.


stamps: Essentials by Ellen Rustic Botanicals/Courage sentiment  dies: Essentials by Ellen Rustic Botanicals,My Favorite Things Stitched Squares,Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangles



UGH.


It hits all the feels man~


alllll the feels.



http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/the_classroom_new/2017/08/ellen-hutson-august-pin-sights-challenge.html




http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/the_classroom_new/2017/08/ellen-hutson-august-pin-sights-challenge.html


I'm an absorber...so even if I don't see friends for years...if they go through it....I'm in it also.

I know they feel the same...esp my prayer warrior friends out there.

 You don't know how many times I've had friends call me out of the blue and say I was on their heart.

They pray with me and MAKE me talk.

I love my pushy friends~esp when God knows I shouldn't be alone.


I'm a hide-in-the-cave-'til-the-pain-is-over kind of gal,
 but God won't let me do it!!!


Take care friends~

 



No comments: