Saturday, September 2, 2017

It's the Big Day Sketch



I created a card for my hubby~


stamps: Papertrey Ink Doodlie-do  dies:My Favorite Things Stitched Oval Word Window/Wonky Stitched Circle, Essentials by Ellen Folk Hearts/Home & Hearth stars


based on this sketch~
 

http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com/2017/08/fusion-glamping.html


Once in awhile I dig through my 12x12 paper packs and rediscover great patterns to work with.

These jeweled tones have been staring at me for about a month now.

I cut them into manageable sizes for cardmaking.


Once I saw the sketch it came together pretty easy.

 Yay for a good sketch!

Thanks for stopping in~

 



2 comments:

Greta said...

Very cute, Marlena--great use of the sketch! Hope you're having a nice holiday weekend!

Jeanne J. said...

Love the big bold print and heart - so fun and modern looking!