Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Us


(stamp: My Favorite Things Because You  other: patterned paper gift from a Verve order~thank you!!!)


It's our 25th wedding anniversary today guys!!!


http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2017/06/just-add-ink-363anniversary.html


I'm kind of in shock, seriously.


 I mean, I hoped we would make it this far...I just didn't expect to get here so fast!


Time flies when you're raising kids and doing life, I guess.


I wouldn't do it with anyone else, I know that~


Made this card for my guy~I even gave him a fist pump.

😆

Honestly, we both deserve trophies or something. ;)





Thanks for stopping in~




 

5 comments:

KimB said...

Congratulations Marlena that is a wonderful achievement. I love that sentiment so perfect for this occasion and the balloons in the background add a fun colourful feel. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Virginia L. said...

Happy belated 25th anniversary!! Congratulations! Your card is awesome and refreshing! Such a cool design, Marlena! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Make it Masculine” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card. I really love your sentiment - it's very sweet. Chantell Just Add Ink

Jan said...

Congratulations Marlena on your 25th Anniversary! Such a fabulous milestone and a gorgeous card to celebrate. I love your sentiment and the celebratory feel of the balloons. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Chloe said...

Huge Congratulations Marlena. 25yrs is an amazing amount of time. And such a beautiful card to mark the occasion. That sentiment is so cute!! Thanks for joining us this week at JAI - Chlo xxxx