Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Pantone Chip Inspiration





hosted by Lexi


If you have the tiniest bits of solid cardstock pieces saved~this is the challenge for you!

I was inspired to create three cards from my solid cardstock remnants.



(SNOWFLAKE CARD: Papertrey Ink What the Doodle Snowflakes/A Thrill of Hope
NOEL CARD:Papertrey Ink Make It Market Tinsel & Tags/In the Meadow/Spruce & Sprigs
AFLOAT CARD:What the Doodle Waves)



 Two of them are CHRISTMAS guys....I'm super super proud of myself for looking ahead. ;)

I'm patting myself on the back for the masculine card too...
 I can almost hear the roar of the crowd's applause!!!

 ðŸ˜†
 

Okay, I'll end my lap around the arena now. ;)

 Thanks for stopping in~


 

6 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

What a sweet trio of cards...Love that you are thinking ahead for Christmas, so clever.

Marcia Hill said...

Three fabulous cards Marlena and yea to you for two Christmas cards AND a guy card!! Definitely a FUN challenge!! :0)

lainey said...

Three lovely cards! And you sure are ahead of schedule with those Christmas cards!

Birgit said...

Three great cards Marlena! Thanks for the good chuckle this morning too, as I read your post. So funny!

Nancy Penir said...

Oh Marlena, these are fabulous! Looks like you loved this challenge, and put it to good use!

lexi said...

three great cards!! i'm so glad you had fun with the challenge - it is a great one for cardstock scraps for sure! thanks for playing make it monday!!