Wednesday, June 8, 2016

SHINY & Simple




I may never put away my shiny and glitter washi again after making this card.

In fact, after combining my washi/die cut technique with the technique in

hosted by Danielle...

I can create multiple cards with one brilliant die cut, shadowed by a glitter marker.




 (die:Papertrey Ink Sparkle & Shine Words  other:confetti, glitter & shiny washi)







I added a few confetti stars to frame the sentiment.


My girlies are going to nationals with their large dance group~I may actually get a card done for each of them with this simple design!

Thanks for visiting me today~

5 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Super bright and glittery, Marlena. Lovely card!

Marcia Hill said...

SO shiney and bright...love it! :0)

Brenda said...

There is shiny and glittery washi tape?! I must live under a rock! lol I need me some of shiny and glittery washi tape. I love, love, love this card! It is so cool looking with the shiny and glittery together on the letters. Fun!!! Hugs, Brenda

Annette Allen said...

Shiny and awesome..

Kathy Mc said...

Beautiful card and perfect for encouraging girls to do their best during dance competitions, Marlena. Hope they do Shine!