Saturday, February 27, 2016

Black Card/White Flowers


I used the same stamps from my last card~this time white on a black panel.


I love the look of white on black!


However, I don't have a lot of patience when a card is in the works.


The last one I tried didn't make it to my blog because I smeared it before it could be photographed.


grrr!


Waiting, 

waiting for ink to dry is crucial.




(stamps:Papertrey Ink The Sweet Life/Rosie Posie  dies:Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Elle-ments,Papertrey Ink Sparkle & Shine)



 With this card, I was good...


and waited.


;)

After the ink dried, I felt it needed something more.

This die cut that's been lying on my desk found a home in the corner to pop out of. 

I went with the same inspirational photo~I'm nuts about black and white...


you don't even know people, 

you don't even know.




http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/challenge-50-home-sweet-home-photo.html



Enjoy your Saturday & thanks for spending a little time with me. ;)




3 comments:

~amy~ said...

beautiful! The Hero Arts Unicorn White Pigment ink works well and I don't have any issues with it smearing :)

sandie said...

Well done for waiting! I think it looks stunning and am so pleased you joined us again at TO

Annette Allen said...

wow such a beautiful card..