Friday, February 12, 2016

All Together Valentine






I rarely give my parents a Valentine card...but this year I made the effort.






(stamp: Stampendous Cling Heart Stack  die: My Favorite Things Horizontal Stitched Strips  other:American Crafts Maggie Holmes Confetti,Teresa Collins Something Wonderful)


 
http://casology.blogspot.com/2016/02/week-184-valentine.html




 My parents are always encouraging "togetherness"~they invest their money, time and energy in ensuring that we gather as much as we can.

I don't live near my family~so they sent family to me for the New Year's break.


I love them for that and so much more. ;)



Have a blessed Friday~




3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a pretty card for your parents! Love that they value togetherness. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Janneke said...

What a great card ;o)
Thank you so much for joining us at CAS on Sunday.

Tracie Pond said...

Sweet hearts. Togetherness rocks =)