Thursday, September 17, 2015

Grace


Ooooh, I'm so grateful for grace~


(stamp: Verve Grace/Treasured Words rectangle, dies: Papertrey Ink In the Meadow, Verve Rounded Rectangle, Sizzix star)



aren't you????



I felt this paper was apropos for Virginia's challenge.



http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/09/virginias-view-challenge-18.html




Whenever I use my deer dies....


happy sigh. ;)




Well, I've accomplished alllll I had hoped to today~got errands done and within 15 min of the house it hit me that I'm sooooo TIRED....


Now I'm wiped.



I'm sure you are too.


A woman's work is never done, right?!


Hope to get some crafty time in (hubby says I'm so different when I craft-I'm nicer! ha!)


Hope you get to create too...

for you. ;)


Have a great day friends.






3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love that big star and those sweet little deers.

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! Like your layout!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Marlena! The design is so striking and I love the Deers.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx