Tuesday, February 10, 2015

DO IT TODAY


Today is the day.


It just IS...


trust me on this.





Today is the day to make things BRIGHT when my whole world is snowing WHITE. ;)
(2 feet of snow at the moment)



Once again...there's a button from that button stash a few weeks ago.

  I'm pretty obsessive friends, so don't be surprised when you see a slew of similars in my posts.

I will stay on track until the track runs out or I can't stand it anymore and jump off.



dies: Verve Lovely Marquee, Papertrey Ink Meadow Greens
other: Melody Ross button,distress tool
paper: Georgia Pacific white, Cosmo Cricket 2WENTY-THR3E, sliver of Echo Park Here&Now



3 comments:

Lin said...

Bright and beautiful for sure, Marlena! What luscious warm colors! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Melissa Bove said...

Lovely card! Love all of the colors and the wonderful distressing!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Kara Lynne said...

Oh, I love the bright colors of this card!