Sunday, February 8, 2015

Bagged + Tagged




I love when I'm inspired to create something I truly need ASAP.


I managed to find some goodies for my husband's Valentine's Day...but I didn't have a way to present it.


The grey bag looked boring until...









I used a floral die...the Year of Flowers Rose die to add another layer to a basic tag die I've had for a long time.


You wouldn't know that was a rose unless I mentioned it, right?


This sentiment was in my paper stash...and I jumpstarted there with the colors.

 


Yayyyy now his gift is finished. ;)






stamps: Papertrey Ink (On the Links, Grunge Me), Jenni Bowlin Ruler Border
inks: Papertrey Ink (New Leaf,Hawaiian Shores), Memento Peanut Brittle,Dandelion)
paper: Cosmo Cricket 2twenty-thr3e,Fancy Pants Park Bench, Studio Calico Take Note
dies: Papertrey Ink Year of Flowers: Roses,Sizzix tag




2 comments:

Birgit said...

Love the soft color palette you used! Super sweet!

Kara Lynne said...

Super fun bag and tag! No, I would not know that was a flower, just an artsy shape.