Thursday, March 27, 2014

~Your Part~



Yay, I crafted again this month...





which is a MIRACLE since March has been super busy!



Create a card with bright colors, flowers, sunshine or anything else that makes you think of Spring!


 I used this lovely paper from Susiebee Studios.

~It didn't need much since that flower steals the show~


Hope you are carving out some much needed crafty time too, my friends!



 stamp: Unity Your Part,My Journey
ink: Memento Rhubarb Stalk
die: Spellbinders Label 25
other: Want2Scrap bling
paper: kraft, Carta Bella Hello Again, Susie Bee Studios Bouquet






2 comments:

cm said...

Woo hooo!! First, you shared a warm, wonderful comment on my blog, and next, more icing on the cake with this lovely card! Soooo glad you've found time to create in the midst of what sounds like a most busy month! Prayers for your loss (95 full years - such a gift!), and delight for your daughters' dancing! I'm sure they're exceptionally talented (like their mom!). Your card: sooooo pretty! Your flower reminds me of the pansies that grow in my mom's garden; I love pansies! And the sentiment: fabulous! I'm reflecting it back to you: I'm so glad your journey has intersected with mine!! Hugs~c

Darnell said...

I was wondering where you were! Good to see you back with a fabulous card, Marlena! I've not seen that sediment before and I love it!! Hugs, Darnell