Sunday, March 9, 2014

Last Card for MIM #154






hosted by Erin Lincoln
  
I can't believe I had enough time/motivation to create three cards for one challenge...but I envisioned doing it all week and stole a few hours to play this evening.
 
 
Thanks to Erin for the inspiration!
 
 
In this card I generation stamped to give the illusion of depth.
 
 
I listed all the stamps/inks here because I knew if I did it for each of the three cards of this challenge, I wouldn't get my posts done...

 
Papertrey Ink Stamps:
Hello Sunshine,Rosie Posie,Meadow Greens,City Scene (speckles for first card of this challenge),Movers and Shakers Sentiments (for first card of this challenge)
 
Inks: Memento (Pear,Rich Cocoa,Pistachio),Papertrey Ink (Hibiscus Burst,Raspberry Fizz,True Black),Tim Holtz Spun Sugar



4 comments:

Hannelie said...

I scrolled down quite a bit and found a lot of beautiful cards Marlena!
have a great week!

cm said...

Consider your 'illusion of depth" a success! Loving the cocoa & pinks combination, along with the variety of images! A feast for the eyes! Hugs~c

Annette Allen said...

wow great layered stamping.. very cool

cm said...

Hello Marlena...just a quick note to say I'm missing you oodles and oodles! Hope all is well and that you'll be doing a crafty catch-up soon! Hugs - lots of hugs - coming your way! c